The scholarship supports a period of 3 years of undergraduate study and provides the following:
- Tuition fess.
- Monthly stipend.
- Book allowance.
- Clothing allowance.
- Settlement allowance.
- Dissertation allowance(where applicable).
- Health insurance for duration of study
- Airfares (to country of study and return to home country upon completion of study).
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Seychellois national residing in Seychelles at the time of application.
- Studied full time at an academic institution.
- High academic achievement, at least 2 As and 1B in their GCE A Level examinations in one sitting.
- Submit accurate and complete application form and accompanying documents.
- Applicants must submit an application form, 2 reference letters from two Lecturers or Director of School, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and passport photo.
- Short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake a medical test prior to proceeding on studies.
- For Question 20 on the application form you may answer in video format through submission in a zipped file(Compress the video before sending).
For further queries please forward email@example.com
Click here to download the Editable Application Form
Click here to Download a PDF version of The Guy Morel High Achievement Scholarship Brochure