The scholarship supports a period of 1 year of undergraduate study and provides the following:
- Tuition fess.
- Monthly stipend.
- Book allowance.
- Clothing allowance.
- Settlement allowance.
- Dissertation allowance(where applicable).
- Health insurance for duration of study
- Airfares (to country of study and return to home country upon completion of study).
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Seychellois national residing in Seychelles at the time of application.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Possess excellent academic and professional records.
- Must be under the age of 45.
- Applicants must provide official transcripts of their undergraduate academic record in a related field.
- Submit two letters of reference from recent supervisor/employer.
- Submit updated curriculum vitae.
- Short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview.
For further queries please forward firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Editable Application Form
Click here to Download a PDF version of The Guy Morel High Achievement Scholarship Brochure